Finding the Cause of His Low Libido
Tired of being roommates? Wondering where your real husband disappeared?
"When I first met Rebecca my marriage was in crisis. I had divorce papers in my hand ready to give to my husband. Within an hour she single handedly saved my marriage by giving me HOPE that things could get better, and a clear path towards getting there." F.F., New York
Has your husband stopped wanting sex? Does he refuse to discuss it anymore or try to find answers? Don't despair.
There are lots of reasons for a man's libido to disappear, most of them fixable. And there's much you can do to motivate him to rebuild your marriage and sex life.
You've tried talking to him about the problem, you've cried, you've argued, you've threatened ... but none of that works. Take time to breathe.
There is hope. Other women have gone through this, and come out on the other side with their marriage and sex life thriving.
Here are some things you can do right now.
- Stop pressuring him for sex. It's not working, and is actually making him more resistant.
- No more crying in front of him. You may get more sex temporarily, but it makes the situation worse in the long run.
- Stop wondering what's wrong with you that he doesn't want sex. I promise it's not you.
- Understand that there's a more effective way to get the healthy sex life you want. You have to understand the root of the problem before you can fix it.
- Stop crying in the bathroom and schedule a coaching call today. Life is too precious to waste time waiting for your sex life to get better.
Things We’ll Cover
- When sex went bad
- Red flags for porn use, low testosterone, cheating, depression, etc.
- Any erectile problems, including ED, premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, orgasm difficulties, etc.
- Displaying high value
- Getting him on-board with fixing the problem
- Getting past your anger and resentment in order to find a solution
- Overcoming your feelings of inadequacy that have resulted from years of sexual rejection.