1. Humans are wired for intimacy.
- We all need love and connection, but don’t know how to go about finding them.
- You can build a life-long pair bond with your partner, but it takes knowledge & skill.
2. Marriage is essential for a robust society.
- Marriage is a sexual relationship at its heart.
- Marriage is the best venue for getting the love & sex you want.
3. Men and women are different but have equal value.
- Neither gender is expendable; we need each other’s strengths & gifts.
- Men and women are sexual beings, but are attracted by different things.
4. Attracting your partner is a skill that can be learned.
- Most people don’t understand what drives attraction in the opposite sex.
- You can make changes that will build attraction in your marriage.
5. Integrity matters.
- Actions are more important than words. Walk the walk; don’t talk the talk.
- Speak your truth, but with love and compassion.