High T Marriage
… stands for High Testosterone – High Intensity Marriage.
The kind of marriage you thought you were getting when you stood in front of the altar. The kind that holds excitement, intimacy, intensity and desire.
The marriage you lost somewhere along the way.
High T Marriage will help you get that marriage back.
The fact is that most people don’t understand the reality of what attracts their partner. They don’t understand that hormones matter and how they can optimize their hormones to maximize energy and health.
They don’t know how to build attraction and how to forge the sexual intensity they crave. They don’t know how to create connection and comfort in their marriage.
These are skills, and like all skills, they must be learned and practiced in order to be effective.
The learning part is what you’ll find at High T Marriage. The practicing part is up to you.
The more you practice, the better you get.
Here’s what you’ll find at High T Marriage …
The Reality About What Builds Sexual Attraction
- How a Checkerboard Explains Why Your Wife Isn’t Having Sex With You
- Doing the Dishes Is Not Going to Get You Sex
- Look at Me, Look at Me
- frame, Frame, FRAME!
- Building Attraction
- I Didn’t Write the Program
- The Natural
The Truth About How Testosterone Affects Your Sex Life
- Top Two Reasons Your Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And What You Can Do About It
- 7 Mistakes Guys Make That Prove Deadly to Their Marriage
- Why He Still Doesn’t Buy You Lingerie
How to Optimize Your Testosterone to Maximize Your Life
- Top 10 Ways to Increase Testosterone Naturally
- I’m Thinking About Testosterone Therapy, but It Scares the Hell Out of Me
- Testosterone: ‘Normal’ Isn’t Optimal
- Will Fixing My Low T Really Make a Difference?
How to Gain the Leverage to Make the Changes You Want in Your Marriage
How to Get the Energy & Fitness You Need to Live the Life You Want
High T Marriage
… where you’ll discover the secret to getting the marriage & sex life you want.
So … welcome. Take a look around and get comfortable. Shoot me a message if you need help. I’m glad you found your way here.